बुधवार, 27 अक्तूबर 2010

Bhavna, Trust and Faith

True Peace
True peace can be experienced only when we stop giving and taking sorrow. In order not to give sorrow we need a clear heart that has no ill feelings and for not taking sorrow we need a big heart that can tolerate and help other souls to get over their weaknesses.
Bhavna, Trust and Faith

Bhavna refers to the love filled, hope filled feelings that we have for something or someone. Baba’s bhavna for us is to become elevated. People have bhavna in the yagya – they see the wonderful way in which the machinery of the yagya runs seamlessly and they so they develop bhavna. People have bhavna in the idols of the goddesses.

Then comes trust. Trust refers to what I do with the bhavna that is kept in me. Baba has selected me but do I have that trust in myself. We develop trust in those who understand Baba’s bhavna and conduct themselves accordingly.

Finally there is faith. Faith is a matter of the intellect. Bhavna on the other hand is connected to the heart. If my faith is affected then my bhavna and trust can crumple. Faith is therefore the most important of the three.

Faith comes from gyan, for the intellect is cleaned with gyan. Even in the Gita it is said ‘A gyanni soul is loved by God’. When we need to apply a full stop it’s the intellects task to do this. If I am unable to this – it means I have no attention on the study – it’s as if I am uneducated and backward. Do I sincerely have the things of the murli in my intellect.

My drishti will reveal the state of my intellect. They say that ‘the drishti of a yogi is one that gives deep happiness to all.’ There is a deep connection between intellect and drishti. This is why it is vital that I keep my intellect clean. If I am clean (saaf) I will remain safe.

My intellect also must always hold the aim and the Bestower of the aim, in it. I must recognize who it is who has given me this aim ! I must maintain my bhavna in myself accordingly. If instead you create thoughts such as ‘I don’t know if I can do it’ then the contract of Baba’s help will be cancelled. In such circumstances even Baba cannot help us.

Bhavna is something that even those who are to become the subjects of Satyuga will have but faith ….Everything rests with faith.

Om Shanti

1. Youth experiences during the silver jubilee - 6pm to 7pm

2. Value Education ceremony - 7pm to 7.30pm

3. Business and Industry - 7.30pm to 7.48pm

4. Transport wing (SAT) - 7.50pm to 8pm and 9.05pm to 9.10pm

5. Ramdev ji's visit - 9.10pm to 9.15pm

6. Rural wing - 9.15pm to 9.30pm

7. Religious wing - 9.30pm to 9.38pm

8. Media wing - 9.40pm to 10pm

9. Medical wing - 10pm to 10.10pm

10. Kolkatta - 10.00pm to 10.20pm

11. Indore (Future of Power) - 10.25pm to 11pm

Madhuban - our beautiful 'Palace of Mirrors'




(Many Double Foreigners have arrived in Baba's home during the last few days). Having spent the day in meetings in Gyan Sarovar, Dadi came to Pandav Bhavan to meet everyone and conducted class at 9pm)





I have come to meet all of you. Welcome! Are you happy in mind, body and wealth? If you are not happy then raise your hand! (No-one raised their hand).


All of us are sitting in Om Shanti Bhavan but wherever you are, keep the deep bhavna that you are sitting in Pandav Bhavan. Wherever I go in the world, I always feel that I am sitting in Pandav Bhavan. Keep this pure thought, this pure awareness and see what lovely feelings emerge in you. We keep such pure feelings that our Madhuban is beautiful - it is wonderful. We have deep, deep love for Madhuban. Emerge those feelings in yourself constantly. You will then carry that experience in you in such a way that others experience Madhuban through you.






When we were out on service and we visited Madhuban, there would be class in the History Hall. I used to say that this is the 'Palace of Mirrors'. This is such a place where we can see ourselves clearly. Here, we can see ourselves from the inside out. Everywhere else we see ourselves from the outside inwards. Here we can see everything clearly - what is lacking, what weaknesses I still have... It is not only easy to see this here but it is easy to remove those weaknesses and to make up what is lacking in me.






Wherever you are keep the hobby of looking yourself in a practical way. The eyes, the windows of the soul, can be used in a dangerous way. The wrong way of using the eyes is to look outside the self and to note what is going on externally. Use your eyes to look inside yourself and your eyes will become good. To look inside the self is the right way to use the eyes. Use your eyes in the right way and you will not need to wear glasses! Baba neither wore glasses nor did he go to the dentist! If you allow yourself to look at others, think of others and blame others then it is as if you cannot see clearly. Stop doing this and not only will your mind become clear but it will be as if you see everything clearly and accurately without any 'clouds' in front of you.






Remember, we will not have the chance to meet again as we are meeting now at the confluence with spiritual happiness and the feeling of belonging. This is not just a point to remember. We need to make ourselves a part of this gathering and really experience the beauty of this. There is no beneficial gathering like this in the whole world. It doesn't matter where you go - experience the happiness and strength of this gathering and you will carry that with. It is something that will stay with you and help you at every moment of your life. There is so much strength in this. First, let me accumulate strength inside. Baba has been reminding us again and again to fill ourselves with Godly power. Now check yourself: How much have I filled myself with Godly power? How much is that strength inside I the soul? I have received knowledge and that knowledge has enabled me to understand how to free myself from the dictates of my own mind and the influence of the senses. It is God's power which will enable me to do this.






How is peace going to come into the mind if the senses and the mind are not in order? Peace can be experienced when the soul is in charge of the mind and the senses. It is not a question of suppression. If there is suppression then, when they get the chance, the mind and senses will play mischief and it and the senses will try to take control again. No, here we gain control through the heart. The heart says, 'Hey mind, remain quiet, remain peaceful, I will take care of the senses'. The heart and mind have a deep connection. They could be said to be husband and wife or brother and sister! They have a deep relationship. They know each other very well. What is their relationship? Think about this…





If there are any negative feelings in the heart then the mind cannot be really happy. So keep your attitude, mind and heart clean and peaceful. Your drishti will then be accordingly. When everything is clean and peaceful then nothing feels difficult. Ask yourself: Am I experiencing any difficulty? No, when there is peace and cleanliness you will see everyone and every situation as good. The heart, mind and intellect will then work in harmony with the feeling that everyone and everything is good. There is the mind, intellect, heart and also the subtle sanskaras. Sometimes, a memory that is lying deep in the memory track emerges and affects the subtle sanskaras. You will then feel that you are not quite ok – there is a feeling of unease. If you say you are not ok then where is that feeling actually coming from? The sound is coming from the mouth but where is the feeling actually coming from? We sometimes have likes and dislikes - preferences. We do not stay in equanimity. We feel ourselves and our ideas to be right and try to prove ourselves. What kind of soul am I if I am doing this? Don’t allow yourself to create such a nature. Baba has given us so much understanding of the soul but we get caught up in external matters. Ask yourself: What kind of soul am I? Every soul has his own part. I cannot play the part of anyone else but what I can do is to keep a good relationship with everyone. I have to stay totally in the awareness of ‘I, the soul – inside’. The world, the body, relationships – all are external to me. My task is to remain in the awareness of being a soul and that all souls are my brothers. This is a brotherhood. My task is to keep the vision of soul and the original sanskaras of the soul. This is the homework Baba gave us last season. As BK’s we are brothers and sisters. Baba keeps the aim to bring benefit to everyone and He wishes us to keep that aim. Each one is good. Did you ever hear Baba say that someone is not good? God’s direction is to keep this awareness and this vision.






Baba has given us so many facilities to make spiritual endeavour. Now ask yourself: To what percentage am I making spiritual endeavour? Check the four subjects of gyan, yoga, dharna, seva. How many marks have I claimed in each subject? We need to have an equal level in each four. If not, it is not a sign of my royalty. We are studying all 4 subjects at one time. Do you keep the aim to claim full marks in all 4 subjects? If not, then how can you expect to pass with honours? Only by keeping the aim can you expect to pass with honour in all 4 subjects and thus be seated on Baba’s heart-throne. Now, don’t allow your head to become heavy with responsibility. Just follow Baba’s directions, He is there for us. Apply the tilak of self sovereignity and claim Baba’s heart-throne.


Om Shanti

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें