बुधवार, 27 अक्तूबर 2010

My Father, my Friend

25th July 2010 Evening Class

1 in a 100

It is important to let the past be the past. Let me keep my awareness and thoughts elevated. Let me one with a intellect like a Holy Swan.

If I have the tendency of becoming sensitive over every little thing – if I come into feeling then I will fail. I will lose marks. It important to accumulate marks all the way along. I just be aware that nothing makes me lose marks. For that let me pay full attention to the study.

These days people are so distracted by the facilities of science (sadan). Baba never allowed himself to be like that. Baba was focused in his spiritual effort (sadana). He stayed simple and was weary of modern scientific facilities and their trapping power. Once when Baba was in Delhi and there was a very large gathering , they put a microphone in front of Baba but Baba didn’t want to use it. He said : ‘ I am not hear to give a lecture – I am simply meeting my children.’ These days the use of mobile phones and cameras has become like deadly illness. It is as if in between me and Baba there is a mobile. If you are a real friend, who genuinely cares about the people around you, help them to become free from this illness – this impulse to use and be distracted by mobiles and cameras. We have to learn to have conquest over our senses. That will happen only when and if I make the effort to consider myself to be a soul. For that I need introversion. In the murli Here in Madubhan everything is done for you – meals are provided ready made etc etc. All you have to do is sit in silence.

The other day Dadi in the teachers bhatti Dadi had said that a real teacher is one who prepares at least 100 Brahmins. The next day a sister came to Dadi and said ‘ Dadi ji, the nature of the duties that I carry out at the centre is such that I would never be able to do this. Does that mean I am wont be a good teacher?’ Dadi told her that if you can’t create a 100 then become become 1 in a 100. Become such a good Brahmin that you are more elevated than 100 Brahmins.

A good Brahmin is someone who isn’t delicate, who doesn’t get affected again and again by minor things. Some souls write long complicated letters, saying that this happened and that happened. They unnecessarily wallow and weep. Baba wants children who are cheerful. A cheerful face will glorify the Fathers name.

Dadi was meant to take class on the topic of ‘Becoming BapSamaan’ and she shared with the group that in actual fact she has never thought about becoming BapSamaan but what she has done is keep the aim to do as Baba tells her to. She has always maintained the feeling inside her that I want to give the proof by becoming worthy.

Let me not do anything with show. Some people when they work in the kitchen – their state of their clothes show that that’s what they have been doing. It’s as if they are making a statement about what they have been doing.

A good Brahmin is a reunciate. They are not the least bit interested in fancy material things. Sometimes souls say I don’t have any other desire but I just like to have a descent handbag and slippers. These are all traces of greed though. A true renunciate will have made an inner decision to move away from all the 5 vices. Until and unless I have made this decision I will continue to be careless and lazy. I can make all the effort I like to overcome carelessness but I won’t be able to conquer it. I will lapse back into it. One who is careless is never regular nor do they have value for being punctual.

A good Brahmin is one who always thinks about sustaining the unlimited yagya (Madubhan). In their heart that the priority over their own centre.

A good Brahmin is a true server. They will want to instantly share the treasures that Baba has given so that they can make a difference to the lives of others. They will think about their own stomachs after that.

A good Brahmin will never get in between Baba and another soul. They will never be partial nor think that someone deserves extra attention because that person does so much for Baba. A good Brahmin knows that whatever each one does their account is directly with Baba. Once Dadi asked Baba to write yaad pyaar to a brother who had been quite co-operative financially. Baba sternly replied: ‘So you have come get a receipt have you.’ Since then Dadi understood never get in the way of Baba and another soul.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें